Environmental studies means engaging with the outside world.
Below is a link that lists a variety of environmental organizations where Bennington students have worked during past Field Work Terms, as well as another link containing brief narrative descriptions of some environmentally-related FWT positions held in recent years, bringing this field of study into practice. Check them out!
Bennington College Environmental Initiatives Online
- Hawaii Officials Send Different Messages For Residents And Tourists About Active Volcano May 24, 2018
- Facebook Project Wants You To 'Buy Nothing' And Ask For What You Need May 24, 2018
- As The Planet Warms, We'll Be Having Rice With A Side Of CO2 May 24, 2018
- Asteroid Impact That Wiped Out The Dinosaurs Also Caused Abrupt Global Warming May 24, 2018
- Judge Orders Boy Who Started Oregon Wildfire To Pay $36 Million In Restitution May 22, 2018
- Kilauea's Wrath Threatens Power Plant — And Hawaii's Most Powerful Industry May 22, 2018
- Scientists Take A Ride On The Pacific's 'Shark Highway' May 22, 2018
- Nothing Certain In Search For 'Regulatory Certainty' At EPA May 22, 2018
- NASA Launching New Satellites To Measure Earth's Lumpy Gravity May 21, 2018
- Hawaii Volcano's Lava Spews 'Laze' Of Toxic Gas And Glass Into The Air May 21, 2018