Environmental studies means engaging with the outside world.
Below is a link that lists a variety of environmental organizations where Bennington students have worked during past Field Work Terms, as well as another link containing brief narrative descriptions of some environmentally-related FWT positions held in recent years, bringing this field of study into practice. Check them out!
Bennington College Environmental Initiatives Online
- Microplastics Are Turning Up Everywhere, Even In Human Excrement October 22, 2018
- 'Extremely Threatening' Hurricane Willa Heads For Mexico's Pacific Coast October 22, 2018
- Crowdsourcing To Find Survivors Of Hurricane Michael October 20, 2018
- What Migrants Displaced By The Dust Bowl And Climate Events Can Teach Us October 20, 2018
- A Climate Scientist On 'Slaying The Climate Dragon' October 20, 2018
- 'It Will Be Years' Before Life At Tyndall Air Force Base Returns To Normal October 20, 2018
- VIDEO: Watch The Sea Forager Sustainably Harvest The Ocean's Bounty October 19, 2018
- A Week Later: Families Displaced by Hurricane Michael Don't Know What's Next October 18, 2018
- Why Stay During A Hurricane? Because It's Not As Simple As 'Get Out' October 18, 2018
- In Japan, A Strange Sight: Cherry Blossoms Blooming In The Fall October 18, 2018