Environmental studies means engaging with the outside world.
Below is a link that lists a variety of environmental organizations where Bennington students have worked during past Field Work Terms, as well as another link containing brief narrative descriptions of some environmentally-related FWT positions held in recent years, bringing this field of study into practice. Check them out!
Bennington College Environmental Initiatives Online
- Nebraska Floods: 74 Cities, 65 Counties Declare A State of Emergency March 19, 2019
- 'Poppy Apocalypse': California City Swarmed By Selfie Stick-Toting Tourists March 19, 2019
- Why Restaurant Demand For Smaller Fish Fillets Is Bad News For Oceans March 19, 2019
- Nebraska's Flood-Damaged Highways Are An Immediate Concern March 19, 2019
- Japan Is Betting Big On The Future Of Hydrogen Cars March 18, 2019
- Stomach Of Dead Whale Contained 'Nothing But Nonstop Plastic' March 18, 2019
- Major Flooding In The Midwest Leaves 2 Dead, 2 Missing March 18, 2019
- 5 New National Monuments March 16, 2019
- Students Around The World Skip School To Call For More Action To Address Climate Change March 15, 2019
- Skipping School Around The World To Push For Action On Climate Change March 14, 2019